Please Call Now! God is Standing By Waiting For Your Call This is a commercial by your sister in the Lord Jesus Christ. If you have a deficiency in funds of hope and joy, please take a look at this: Be Encouraged! How awesome Abba (Daddy) God is that we can call Him whenever we need Him! His love never fails! Jeremiah 29:11-13, Jeremiah 33:3….Did you know God’s phone number is Jeremiah 33:3? I love this concept. Never cease praying and trusting Him, because He never stops waiting to be called upon by us. Pick up your spiritual “cell” and make the call…never hang up…keep the connection. He wants to be in every detail of our lives. This sermon is a few years old, but still in season. Us who are battle weary need to remember our Great Shepherd Jesus and that He has been our example. Paul wrote Romans to encourage all of us as believers in times of great adversity. How do I know? Well, looking at the context of Paul’s time, in Rome, they were not all in church environments, but in ho...
The Goodness of God: In the Land of the Living Genesis: Genesis 44:1-34 Genesis 45:1-28 Psalm Psalm 27:1-14 2 Corinthians 2 Corinthians 1:3-7 2 Corinthians 4:1-18 Hebrews Hebrews 2:10-18 Hebrews 3:4-6, 8-15 Hebrews 4:14-16 Hebrews 5:8, 15 Hebrews 6:7-8, 13-20 Hello Family, It has been quite a ride to get to the point where I can write this post. I have been through many hard things in the past 5 years. Last January, I was led to begin writing about the goodness of God, but stopped while I went through my healing process and God's new direction for my life. I was in the wilderness for many years, as the Lord had saved me from what felt like captivity. I won't go into depth or detail about what took place, but just know that I needed God's mighty hand to save me. I chose to say yes to Him and, in the process, the move brought many manifestations of evil coming at me to thwart what I chose...
The Praise of My Soul to Our King Hello Family, I am back to write about some more tools in your spiritual toolbelt to use during these last days. Hopefully, this ministry will be seen well after we are raptured and home safe with our Father God in heaven. I would love to provide more than just these tools during this time. The church will go through fire and persecution, and the world will come against those who love Jesus with all of their heart. For some, the idea of praise being a weapon against the enemy Satan, and his minions is a no brainer. I am thankful you are some of those who understand this power. However, if you are one that doesn't understand what this means, alongside the proof in the Bible, and how to use it, please let me teach you. When did this happen in real life? Take a look in the time before Jesus was born. Back almost a little more than 900 years before Jesus was born, Jehoshaphat was born. According to Bible Hub's biogra...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. If you desire to comment or share, please keep your words pure and prayerfully. As believers, our witness to the world is always watched and seen, whether you know it or not. Shalom and May you be blessed. :) Matthew 5:6